Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. Trust the professionals at Ultimate Placements to take the time to do it the right way with a process that's yielded thousands of success stories.
Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is probable that you will not be able to secure the best talent available.
We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct each search:
• Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development;
• Position profile development and compatibility assessment;
• In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing;
• Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation;
• Hiring manager interviewing skills training;
• Client and candidate interview debriefs;
• Confidential reference checks;
• Counter-offer consulting;
• Offer preparation and closing; and
• Client and new hire follow-up
To provide you with the highest level of service, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to become thoroughly familiar with your company, people, product, work environment and expectations.
We believe our company is an extension of yours. A candidate's first impression of your company often comes from us. Because we genuinely care that we match talented candidates with appropriate employers, we take the necessary time to get to know your specific needs. We only present a candidate to you after we have carefully screened him or her and determined that there is a good fit.
We know that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may only be one of a number of resources that you may use for your HR strategy. That's why we're flexible and offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives.
Join our newsletter to stay informed of the latest Ultimate Placements news.
< Placement & Fees
Choosing a Firm >