Permanent Placement Options & Fee Structure

 

 

 

Retained Search    Our top priority. This plan is for an urgent situation, or for a sensitive case in which confidentiality is paramount. We serve as your company's directed recruiting resource. Fee is computed at a percentage of the offer letter, which includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year. You pay us one-third to initiate the search, one-third when the candidate accepts, and the remainder when the candidate begins employment.    Priority Engagement    This is our next highest priority search and it takes precedence over all contingency searches. Fee is computed at a percentage of the offer letter, which includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year. You pay us 20% when we initiate the search, and the remaining 80% when the candidate begins employment.    Exclusive Contingency    We refer candidates who most closely match your company's requirements. If you hire someone we've presented, our fee is a percentage of the offer letter that includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year and is payable upon placement. If you hire someone through another source, no fee is due.    For more detailed information regarding the above search options and the services we offer with each, please contact us!      Join our newsletter to stay informed of the latest Ultimate Placements news.    < Clients Main Page Search & Selection Process >